1st European GREEN Conference – EGC 2023
23-26 May 2023 | Vodice, CROATIA
Early-bird Registration Fee – 300 EUR
Until 2 April 2023
Regular Registration Fee – 400 EUR
From 2 April 2023
IAESP Active Member Registration Fee – 250 EUR
(IAESP certification needed)
Students Registration Fee – 200 EUR
Virtual Registration Fee – 100 EUR
Additional abstract/paper (>2 abstracts/papers) – 50 EUR / per abstract/paper
* all the prices above include VAT.
** all registration fees include access to all events of EGC 2023, conference materials, e-certificate of attendance, e-book of abstracts and e-proceedings, welcome EGC 2023 cocktail party, coffee breaks, conference dinner and education trip to National Park Krka (buss transfer provided).
- It is suggested that you register with the early-bird fee to help us plan the conference programme on time and organize EGC 2023 with maximum benefit for all.
- Each participant may present up to 2 papers with one registration. Additional papers will be charged a fee of 50 € per paper.
- Student registration fee is intended for studies of bachelor and master studies, as well as students of specialist and doctoral studies.
- A copy of a valid student certificate is required to benefit from the student registration fee.
- Bank transfer payment method implies the bank expenses and the administrative fee which are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at the source in addition to the registration fees.
- All the details regarding online payment are available at EGC website – PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
- We kindly ask participants to paid special attention to EGC 2023 CANCELLATION POLICY
Participation fee should be payed as follows:
Institution: International Association of Environmental Scientists and Professionals, 31000 Osijek, Croatia I VAT: 17680025101
Notification: 1st European GREEN Conference
Bank: Zagrebačka banka d.d., Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 10, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia